Friday 22 March 2019

Nothing is Created, and nothing Destroyed (The Gita)

   The Bhagavad-Gita explicitly makes it clear that everything that we witness always exist! There is nothing like 'a beginning' or 'an end' in this universe. The universe is always there in one form or the other. It is all about transformation, manifest form of one only in many a diverse forms. It is only a trans form at ion (eye on?). There is a lot to 'contemplate' on these issues. The Rk Veda clearly says, "One only becomes many". It is the desire of the Lord, the 'will' that manifests as the world- a phenomenal objective paraphernalia. In fact, "I only become my wife and children". The 'desire is at the root of all creation. Even a person whom i marry is the object of my desire and, incidentally, she, too, is the desire of her father? Thus, my children, my relatives, friends, society, nation and the world are all the products of my desire and exist as long the desire remains! If i do not desire to marry there is no question of having a wife or children; and, if i do not 'relate' to anybody, there exist no relations, at all. What all is created is the one that my 'desire' creates and that depends on my sweet will and pleasure, my mind and moods. But for me, where is the world?   

No comments:

Post a Comment