Friday 11 November 2016

Turning Point

   There is a turning point in the journey of every individual, society, nation and even the world, the way it is moving. Whether it is for the good,better or worse, nobody knows. Bhagavan Krishna says to Uddhava, when the latter came to meet Him, the Lord, before the close of the Dvapara yuga, "Dear Uddhava, why did you not meet me earlier? Now you are complaining about the prospects of the world after I leave here. Look, once the wheel of time turns, sudarshan kaala chakra starts moving nobody knows what is there in in it. Just like a plant bears flowers, fruits at the appropriate time, things happen. Nobody can stop it. I also do not know. Infact, as the Ruler of dharma I cannot stop or change it. Let anything happen, you need not bother. Take my name and be happy. I shall protect all those who seek my shelter. yogakshemam vahaamyaham | But, there is one condition. Drop all that you trust and seek Me and Me only. sarva dharma parityjya maamekam sharanam vraja
  Where is the problem? Trust in God and go ahead. Do your duty in the interest of the Nation, State, society at large. loka sangraharthaya karmanyevaadhikaraste... | 
   This is the mahamantra for a "Happy, Healthy, Joyful Living".

No comments:

Post a Comment